May 10, 2007

word to your mother.

I guess it's time for me to join the rest of student ministries and start blogging. I came to this conclusion because there are some seriously funny things that happen in my life and i decided the world should know about them.

today started with a wonderful trip to Bagels and Brew with Annie!
I always enjoy our talks and laughs. She gets me. Most people don't but for some reason...she does and i like it. I trust her, which is also rare.

i'm teaching a workshop on forgiveness at The Promise this weekend!! Saturday morning at 10! a little excited, a little nervous. We'll see!!

and in case you forgot MARIAH GOT MARRIED!!!! and she comes home tomorrow!!



2 comments:

Kurt Johnston said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Allison!
You will do a fantastic job with your workshop.

annie said...

I love you! I had so much fun getting bagels with you and talking with you too! I'm glad that we are friends!