May 29, 2007

its a very, very mad world.

So I go to the bank on my way home from work only to find out how truly shady the world is.
I park my car, I grab my wallet, take out my debit card, grab my checks and walk into the bank. I set down my stuff and start filling out my deposit slip when this nice looking lady next to says, "do you know the date?" And I being so friendly say, "yes, of course," (look down at my watch) "its the 29." She leaves i finish my deposit slip and walk up to the bank lady only to find that lady STOLE MY MASTERCARD!!! I was like where in the world is my card??? I KNOW i just had it...so after searching for it we watched the security tape and the lady clearly asks me for the date, waits for me to look down and swipes my card. INCREDIBLE!! Things like this don't happen where i come from.

Dear Thief lady,
YOU are not nice. You took advantage of MY nice-ness when you asked me for the date and you make me angry. Give me my dang card back and stop being a thief. Clearly you are going to get ZERO from me i already cancelled my card. Next time do a better job of stealing.
-The END.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS crazy. Interesting that Allison apologizes for it in her comment. Like she's responsible for it. Almost like she did it. Almost like she knows where one might get oneself a "Nice Lady" Mission Impossible Mask. Hmmm.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Mariah Snyder said...

Hi my friend! I am so sorry, if I was there I would have said, "that 'brat' stole my balloon!" and would act like the crazy lady we met in LA! haha, if refrained from using the verbige she chose! love you!!!

annie said...

HAHA! Good one Mariah! I would have been right there with you! Also... I would have punched the lady in the face for you... maybe, I don't have great aim.

JF said...

No way! That's crazy! You can never trust anyone these days!