May 17, 2007

"i love tuna"

Melinda's gone? now her head is shaped a little oddly...but is that any reason for her to not win??
i'm a little disappointed not gonna lie.

BUT it is past midnight and i have to wake up at 330 to take Shaun to the airport in the morning...shoot me now. so when you see me lookin a little rough in the office tomorrow or dragging a bit...cut me some slack, i don't do mornings.

but today was fun. A bagel adventure with the girls in the morning.
3 Allison's in the backseat of Shaun's car for lunch.
Dinner and American Idol with my favorite family away from my own, the Bennetts. =)
and now...some drugs and sleep. good times.

3 comments:

Allison said...

you LOVE tuna!

TheHuntsAreRad said...

you do drugs?

Allie said...

I LOVE that you named this blog "I love tuna" and never explained why. It's so brilliant!!!