May 12, 2007

my head might explode.

now, anyone that knows me AT ALL knows that i despise going to the doctor. But today i might be more sick than i've ever been in my entire life...so i'm giving in and letting Teresa Blakeney take me to the doctor in the morning. boo. But i'm pretty darn miserable so hopefully they'll give me something to make it alllllll go away.

On a happier note...today was awesome. I got to do a workshop at the Promise and i felt really good about my talk. Usually i get really, really nervous but this time was different...maybe it was the front row FILLED with the familiar faces of all my lovely girls. It's funny because i'm supposed to be the one pouring into their lives and somehow they manage to pour just as much into mine. I love them. They make the endless hours of student ministry totally worth it.

Lunch after the promise with Torie, Allison Hibbard, Courtney Gause, Cathy Fields and little cassie was super fun. Our service was great. We did a one hit wonder on The Power of a Thank You. And afterwards had a lovely dinner at my new favorite restaurant BoneHead with Allison and the Blakeneys. Shaun honestly has the funniest kids in the world...hahah JK. =)

and now i want to crawl in a hole and not wake up until i feel better. i hate being sick. its absolutely the WORST.

1 comment:

annie said...

I'm glad that you FINALLY caved and are going to the doctor. ITS... ABOUT... TIME.