May 17, 2007

$17 at IHOP

Now don't be fooled....i'm not a dumb person.
But for some reason i'm horribly terribly irresponsible with money.
I don't keep track of how much is in my account, i don't keep receipts, i don't even often look at receipts. I'm just really really not good with money.

...so today i had to take shaun and Chip to the airport at 5am...yes, you heard correctly 5am. I was supposed to pick up Mariah's wedding DVD last night but it was done so late i decided i would jsut do it this morning and then drop it off at Mariah's mom's house before they flew to oklahoma. Well i kinda ran out of time at the crack of dawn this morning and ended up just having to hang out at the airport between dropping shaun off and her parents showing up. So i decided to go to IHOP and hang out for a bit where my waiter's name was ALOHA...yes ALOHA.

Somehow he managed to charge me $17 for a waffle and somehow i never noticed.
Stupid Aloha, i hope you randomly read this blog tonight and feel bad for charging me $17 for a waffle that was mediocre at best.

But i did catch up on everyone's blogs on my handy sidekick that is really only convenient as everything BUT a phone...but that's a whole new blog subject.

1 comment:

Alanna Moine said...

wait...HIS name was Aloha? HIS? Crap...he's already been punished for over-charging you.