May 15, 2007

google analytics. macs. and friendship.

So i put this tracker thing in my page...it said 55 people looked at my blog in the last hour.
i don't even know 55 people that have a blog. Strange.

I did make a new support letter today. I made a "comic book" on my mac. Hopefully a little more fun to look at than a super long letter!


I'm a big fan of the mac book. It pretty much makes my life a million times easier.

I did spend some time at the Field's house teaching torie some mad crazy ab workouts that I used to have to do in college. I'm gonna go ahead and say she'll be crazy sore tomorrow. =)


I did learn a valuable lesson today about the difference between serving someone and feeling used. One of my spirituals gifts is totally serving others but occasionally I need to learn how say no. Not a fun lesson when it comes from someone you really trust and care about but i guess life is kind of strange like that sometimes. Makes me realize I'm still super young...young in life and young in ministry and I have so much to learn. I give all 55 people that randomly read my blog today total permission to speak truth into my life when you see me being stupid. I love love love love when my friends know they can ask me for anything and I'll do it without hesitation and i believe when a friendship gets to a place where both people feel safe asking the other for something...it's the VERY best kind of friendship. BUT i can't stand feeling used. Not a fun feeling. Oh well. Life goes and I learn something else about myself and others.

2 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

Yeah! I made the comic book page.. thanks blogger friend!

Allison said...

I'd like to be in the next support letter...and I'd like to look awesome...

please include "Big Tuna" in your next letter as well!