August 25, 2008

Savannah Day 1

I'm in Savannah, Georgia interviewing at Savannah Christian Church and so far so good!
I got picked up at the airport by a girl named Delana....she's great.
Works in HR and has done most of the communicating to organize my interview.
She had this fancy little organized folder for me
including this fancy org chart...I would be that little grey box on the far left.
High school discipleship pastor.
There's even a 2 page job description in this fancy little folder.
i'm so impressed with how prepared they are for me.
In ALL of my conversations with ANYONE everyone knows exactly who i am and all about me.
it's pretty sweet.
Really, really professional...which i appreciate.

I had dinner with my parents tonight which was great.
I'm going to meet them again for breakfast and then off to the interview stuff.

My actual "official" interview with the executive folks is Tuesday at 6:00
so if you're someone who loves me or just likes to pray....feel free to do so around that time! :)

1 comment:

Riley said...

That gray box is pretty high on that organizational chart. Congrats!