August 24, 2007

Recent Fun Events

Mariah and John invited Jason and me to the Angels game last night...and we sat in these sweet seats! First row of the club level on the third base side. The angels lost...but a very fun game, with very fun people (even if they did get on the big screen while I was in the bathroom!!)

Also another friday night watching the boys play softball...its become rather entertaining. haha.

and the highlight of my day was a comment by Brittany on my iphone post. =)
Britt...i was so sad you weren't here when i got it...only because i know how much you love presents from my mom. I miss you a lot though for real...hope NY is great!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I totally looked for you, but couldn't see y'all from that high up! You just looked like a bunch of ants!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you THINK they were on the big screen while you were in the bathroom.