November 04, 2008

Teaching...


So i'm teaching for the first time at my new church this weekend.
I've got week 2 in our family series on What Kind of Family Do I want?
Such a sweet topic.
I'm using 2 Kings 21 about Josiah and how crazy his family was but that he decided to be different and not repeat the same mistakes they made and it changed a nation.
I'm also talking about how my boss went through tons of applications before he chose me..and he chose me because we are SO different and I compliment him.
Together we make a great team.
And everytime he was in an interview he knew what he was looking for which made it easier to see things he wasn't looking for and he passed.
Because why should he settle for less than exactly what he was looking for.
So, what kind of family do you want?
Don't settle for anything less than that.
That's good right?
(that's a question, not a statment) ha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a former fellow sr. high discipleship pastor applicant, I can honestly say that they definitely hired the right person! CONGRATS! I'm so glad my niece has you in her life!