July 20, 2008

friendship...


i had dinner with my best friend Mariah tonight...and it never fails that we have the best talks and just the best time laughing together.
We talked about our hurts, frustrations, successes, failures, mistakes, our pasts, our futures....all in the period of about 3 hours....i love the power of encouragement from good friends.
I love that our friendship is so grounded in our Savior.
I love that I can be myself.
i love that I let my guard down.
I love trusting someone completely.
I love having a friend that's protective and defensive for me.
i love having a friend that tells me when i'm being super dumb and when i'm being totally right.
i love that I'm a people person and that God uses those around me to refuel me.
i love love love LOVE my friends.

3 comments:

Mariah Snyder said...

I freaking LOVE you friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarolineInKenya said...

is it ok that i got teary eyed reading that?

Francine a.k.a. Mom said...

I LOVE that you are LOVED and have such wonderful friends... I LOVE your "new hair" and I LOVE you!
Mom