October 28, 2007

25 questions from Katie...

in 3 words or less...
1. Where is your cell phone? by my foot.
2. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend or Husband/Wife? no thank you.
3. Where is one of your parents? home in georgia
4. Cheesecake? a lovely treat.
5. Your favorite thing to do? mondays with bethany
6. Your dream last night? not a clue
7. Your favorite drink? a little rootbeer
8. The room you're in? not mine, weird.
9. George Bush? i love him.
10. What you're good at? being open minded.
11. One of your wish list items? my own apartment
12. Where did you grow up? hawaii, georgia, tennessee
13. The last thing you did? freshman small group
14. What are you wearing? soccer pants, shirt.
15. Who stole your sunglasses? a cute little african boy. =)
16. Ketchup? not necessary
17. Your computer? white mac book
18. Your life? so so great.
19. Your mood? a little tired.
20 Your next blog? something funny happens.
21. Your car is? pretty dang dirty.
22. Your summer? spent in africa. =)
23. Your relationship status? a little complicated.
24. Your favorite color(s)? green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25. When is the last time you laughed? during small group


i tag my beeeeeeest friend mariah. =)

1 comment:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

yay! I love that you did this when I tagged you! It was my first time... I am so excited :)