September 12, 2007

Staff Training Day

So we had this staff training today...and Kurt got to give a Student Ministries presentation...which was probably more helpful to me than anyone else in the room. I've just been feeling really insignificant in ministry lately and him talking about his youth pastor leaving fingerprints on his life got me all sorts of choked up. It's not about me having it together or even being good at what i'm doing...it's about making myself available for God to work through...and perhaps leaving some fingerprints along the way....fingerprints that may not be realized until down the road....and that's okay.

i've been thinking all day about the fingerprints on my life....God is so rad. He works in the craziest, most mind blowing ways sometimes. I sure do love Him.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I felt like such a loser getting choked up when he was talking about the fingerprints when he looks at his family...I'm so glad to know I wasn't alone!

You are making a difference! Absolutely!