September 14, 2008

today i miss....

One of my best friends Bethany

Bethany is my rock.
If you don't know her....you should.
She's my person i feel safe crying with, yelling with, laughing with, praying with, joking with, venting with, complaining with, doing life with, watching movies with, doing nothing with....everything.
She's my easy friend. She's my comfortable friend.
I miss going in her office and laying on her couch.
i miss stopping in the middle of the day to go grab starbucks
i miss sharing meals
i miss her loud laugh
i miss her thoughtfulness
i miss her ability to keep the peace
i miss her being able to look at me and know exactly what i'm thinking
i miss our long talks
i miss it just being so easy to be around her
and so easy to share my heart with her.

I love you B.
miss you a lot
thanks for crying when i left :)
(sorry was that supposed to be a secret)

No comments: