March 14, 2008

Another friend married!

First there was annie and I taking pictures at Mariah's wedding

then this picture with the beautiful bride
THEN there's mariah and I taking pictures at Annie's wedding
and this picture with THIS beautiful bride
and more pictures with mariah of course. 

I love weddings.  I love friends. I love thinking of the pictures that will be taken at my wedding one day....the people that attend your wedding sort of tell a story about where you've been and where you're heading. 
Mine should be interesting for sure. :) 
one day.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi allison. I'm missmanda and I stumbled on your site tho other day and it made me laugh. I started reading your posts and was encouraged to find someone else in ministry with a blog about their personal life. God bless and you will be in my prayers!

Lisa Marie said...

Cute cute cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.