February 27, 2008

My life is silly.....

a couple of months ago my parents decided they would be awesome and buy me a new car. Since then....it has been the biggest inconvenience of my entire life. 

a) i haven't been able to sell the other car. 
b) the other car got broken into. Window smashed and radio stolen.  Which cost me a fortune
c)on my way to replace the stereo it wouldn't start
d) when my radio was ripped out it shorted out the battery and sucked all the power out of it so i had to have that replaced...which cost me a fortune.
e) i let someone borrow the new car and they put a dent in it. 
f) i found out i need glasses.....which also cost me a fortune. 
f) after baptizing one of my students tonight a girl walks up to me and says she hit my new car in the parking lot. 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?

i have no idea what crazy life lesson God's trying to teach me right now...but i'm sure ready to find out already. 

No comments: